Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Now that was a struggle

Probably my most difficult day using my HU system yet. I actually had a losing record at 12-16 but still managed to hit the $100 mark... in oh.... 7.5 hours. LOL. Closest this has felt like a job yet but I knew there would be days like this eventually so I have to take the good with the bad. I had a ton of second best hands and lost to draws that hit when all the money got in... fortunately my longest losing streak was only 3 but I had a ton of 2 game losing streaks. Day went like this:

L-W-W-L-L-W-W-L-L-W-L-W-L-W-W-L-L-W-L-L-W-L-W-L-L-L-W

Ended up having to play a $100 match to end the day... thankfully I was able to win that one and that was enough to get me over the $100 mark. I had actually been up $89 when I started the last series so all I needed was one win and of course I lose three in a row to make me sweat my ass off. LOL.

I am still struggling with the first level (3-9 today). I have to figure out why... I tried my best in them today but nothing was working.

Still no losing days though so I can't complain and it's the first time it's actually taken me a complete day to get to the $100 level.

No comments: