Saturday, November 10, 2007

Now playing on Full Tilt...

Took yesterday and most of today off as I am visiting my brother and his family. I did get my $100 in today... 11-6 (6-5 at the initial level for those keeping score at home). Moved to Full Tilt to start collecting a deposit bonus there, the heads up matches fill up a little slower there, but I can keep myself pretty busy so it's ok. In 17 matches, I earned $5.24 of bonus... so at that pace it'll take me 100 days to clear the $500 bonus since that's what I deposited (stupid ePassporte deposit limit).

I am researching some articles for InsidePoker, if anyone has some ideas/thoughts on the following, send me an e-mail at aaron@thepokermentor.com.

1) Micro-limit no limit hold em, including multi-tabling
2) Backing/staking arrangements

Also if anyone wants to back me into about 20 WPT events, I'm pretty confident I'd make you rich. Gamble baby! ;)

No comments: